Ir em baixo 
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
TroutyMouths
Administrador
Administrador

MensagemAssunto: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Qui Maio 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Relembrando a primeira mensagem :

Hello! Sei que não vos consultei primeiro mas decidi criar um novo fórum/categoria referente à 4ª Temporada, uma vez que esta está confirmada pela FOX. Se clicarem na página inicial, poderão ver que está mesmo debaixo do fórum "3ª Temporada". Atribuí a função de moderador aos moderadores e criei uma sub-categoria denominada Spoilers, tal como as outras temporadas.
Os spoilers já começam a sair e sabemos que até Setembro virão muitos mais Smile
aqui está um, proveniente de uma fonte segura e que nos pode dar uma ideia do que se vai passar xD espero que tenham achado isto uma boa ideia!

Claire in Las Vegas: Is anyone else majorly confused as to how many places we're focusing on in season four of Glee? Help!
We'll admit we were kind of confused but our friend Cory Monteith told us there's no need to panic! "There's a lot of really cool ideas about how the show is going to focus on different geographical areas." So far we've learned that NYC, Los Angeles, Louisville, and Lima are just a few of the cities that we could be seeing some of our McKinley High seniors next year. But exactly how Glee will be showing all of these new places and who will be featured is still ridiculously hush-hush. Luckily for you, we were able to sweet-talk Cory into telling us one important thing: "It's still going to be Glee, but it's going to be a lot different." Remember to stay on the bright side Gleeks! Change can be a good thing.

AutorMensagem
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Ter Nov 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Qui Nov 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Glee Q&A: Alex Newell on Becoming a Series Regular, Relatability and More!

Glee Exclusive: Becca Tobin on Grease, Staying Mean and More!

---

Does Blaine have any solos in episodes 8, 9 or 10?
no solos, but he will sing on 9 and 10!

Any interesting solo coming up? Smile Like one of the neglected characters? Artie, Tina, Joe etc..? Very Happy
artie

[x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Qua Nov 14, 2012 11:31 am

Question: How long will Matthew Morrison be off Glee? —Jenna
Ausiello:
Just a handful of episodes, I’m told. Long enough for Finn to get comfortable filling in for Will as choir director — a little too comfortable, if you know what I mean. Teases exec producer Brad Falchuk: “Will’s going to come back and there may be a little competition between them.” Bonus Glee Scoop/Riddle: Sue will soon be privy to a secret involving Mrs. Rose (a.k.a. Marley’s mom). [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Sex Nov 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Tracey L.: Glee Glee Glee!
Did you want scoop on Homeland? Ah, we jest. Chord Overstreet better watch himself because right now Glee is currently looking for another handsome blond singer to come on and sweep some people of their feet. And this guy won’t just be a flash in the pan: He’ll be around for more than one episode. Whose heart do you think he’ll be stealing?! [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Dom Dez 02, 2012 2:46 pm

That stuff about Sunshine being Rachel's roommate, is it still going to happen or it was only a rumour?
a big ugly fake rumour [x]

---

J-14: What can we expect from Kitty in upcoming episodes?
Becca:
In the upcoming episodes, we are going to see the same old mean Kitty, but we also get to see that she has a heart and is also very human! I'm excited for the viewers to get to know her a little better.

[J-14 Exclusive Interview: Becca Tobin Talks 'Glee']
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Qui Dez 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Sex Dez 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Ver perfil do usuário
Swag!Gron
Membro do Mês
Membro do Mês

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Qua Dez 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Isto não é um spoiler mas fica aqui Smile

I'm like tinkerbell, I need applause to live Smile
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Sex Dez 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Seg Dez 17, 2012 7:53 pm

How many songs are in 4x12? What can you say about 4x13?
in 4x12, there’s 6!
in 4x13, there’s more than the usual.
[x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Qui Jan 10, 2013 12:53 pm

You asked, the Glee stars answered.
Prior to swinging by Fox’s party at the Television Critics Association winter press tour in Pasadena, TVLine invited you to tweet us your questions for the cast. Without the slighest bit of further ado, here is what Lea Michele, Naya Rivera and others shared about what’s still ahead in Season 4, resuming Jan. 24.

Any hints/anticipations on the #Glee episode “Diva,” especially on Santana’s role and Brittana? –@cameoloverx
Though she wouldn’t let slip any specific song titles, Naya Rivera told me “I get to sing three songs in ‘Diva,’ which is a big episode for Santana” — though she is not the one and only focus of the title. “There are a lot of divas in the episode!” she laughed. Rivera also said Santana will take on a Tina Turner tune and soon share “big, exciting news.” On the romantic front, “She’s still trying to deal with the fact that Brittany and Sam are now dating,” Rivera shared. “That’s where her head’s at.”

Will we find out why exactly Tina and Mike broke up? And if they will get back together? –@lindseyannexo
“That’s a good question,” Harry Shum Jr. nodded “We’re only halfway through [the season], so I’m sure we’ll find out a little more.” In the meantime, it sounds like Tina might give Mike (and/or any other gentleman callers) a lot to think about on Feb. 7. “Jenna Ushkowitz has an insane number in ‘Diva,’” raves castmate Becca Tobin, who plays Kitty. “It’s like her breakout performance of Season 4. She kills it.”

Can you ask if Finn and Rachel have any scenes coming up together? –@blakeandcory
When I asked Lea Michele, who like the others is in the midst of shooting Episode 13 aka “Diva,” if she and Cory Monteith had shot any scenes together yet, she reported, “Not yet — but hopefully soon!”

Is there any hope for Finchel fans? –@vkaro21
If the above quote didn’t deflate your sails enough, you may not want to read the following. (Or maybe you will, depending on how you wish to spin it.) “There are some really interesting Brody-and-Rachel shockers coming,” Michele shared. When I asked if said “shockers” will put Finchel fans even more on edge, she would only say: “Well, that’s the exciting thing about the show — it’s like a rollercoaster.”

Can we hope to see some of the “old” cast join Lea [Michele] and Chris [Colfer] in NYC? –@jinayg
Rivera, with a big (and oh-so-lovely) smile, hinted that Santana “maybe” will also make the move to the Big Apple. “It’s a strong possibility.”

Any news on Season 4 stories/arcs? –@ShowThemWhat
As in, what did I hear that didn’t fall into any of the above topics? Melissa Benoist said things are looking “much more hopeful” for Marley as she deals with her eating disorder, while on the romantic front the newbie will need to “step up her game and show Jake how much she cares about him.” Perhaps to that end, Benoist will tackle “a Christina Perri song that I absolutely love” and “is romantic. Very romantic.”

The first new episode back, “Sadie Hawkins,” was a hot topic for others. Vanessa Lengies said the girl-asks-guy dance “starts off rough” for Sugar, though “she really turns it around, finds herself and she asks who she wants in the end.” Kitty, meanwhile, will zero in on one fella after spending the first half of the season shopping around. “She usually does the ‘Flavor of the Week’ thing, but there’s a strong flavor at Sadie Hawkins,” Tobin told me. “I think people are going to like it. It’s an unlikely duo.”

Lastly, Episode 12, “Naked,” focuses on the guys as they get involved in “a little fundraiser fun for the glee club,” Tobin teased. “It’s very much about the boys getting buff and tanned and bronzed…. Chord [Overstreet, as Sam] really spearheads the ‘beefcake’ number, and it’s pretty hilarious.”

[x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Sex Jan 11, 2013 9:55 pm

lets just say that kurt & rachel’s apartment is getting really crowded [x]

Brody is moving in, we know
you dont know all
wait and see
[x]

Finchel + hotel room. whats going to happen? [x]

(suponho que sejam spoilers do 4x14 mas também podem ser do 13 portanto deixo aqui.)
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Qui Jan 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Romance is in the air on Glee.
When TVLine visited the show’s set on Wednesday, McKinley High and Rachel and Kurt’s New York City loft were decked out with Valentine’s Day balloons and decorations. Read on to find out what the cast and executive producer Dante Di Loreto had to say about the big episode, as well as graduation part deux, who’s getting back together, who’s staying broken up and more.

HERE COMES THE BRIDE | Referring to the whiteboard in the choir room with W-word written on it, Di Loreto confirmed, “There is a wedding in the air. What is exciting about this show is there are certain things about that are undeniable. There are certain things that you could sit home and think, I really want this to happen.” While all signs point to Will and Emma being the couple heading down the aisle, the EP noted, “There are some things that are going to shock the heck out of you.”

KLAINE CLEARS THE AIR | While Darren Criss believes “it’s good to have some troubled water,” he’s hoping for a Blaine and Kurt reconcilation… eventually. “Of course I want to see them together in the end,” he said. Following the Q&A, the actor revealed that the former lovebirds, who got some closure during the Christmas outing, will “suss out” their relationship status. “The coming episodes address that uncertainty,” he added. “They’re trying to define what they are.” In the meantime, Kurt will get a new love interest in the form of Oliver Kieran-Jones as the head of NYADA’s glee club, Adam’s Apples. “I don’t know if Blaine necessarily knows about [him],” said Criss, who says Blaine “strikes [up] a new relationship, not a romantic relationship – or maybe it is – with somebody who’s already been around, who is now more involved in Blaine’s life. They’ve kind of taken a new step in their relationship.”

BRITTANA NO MORE | Prepare yourself, Brittany/Santana lovers, because it doesn’t sound like the twosome will rekindle their romance anytime soon. “They’re friends, but they won’t get back together,” said Heather Morris. While the Cheerios were once in love and as close as can be, the actress thinks “it’s good that [Santana] moved on and gave me room to figure it out because I don’t think that they were great for each other. They’re best friends, but I think Sam gives her more room to just be herself. That’s a lot of fun. Santana was so serious for her that she really just couldn’t be weird.”

HERE TO STAY | Rachel’s NYC love interest, Brody, does not appear to be going anywhere. “We hope to keep [his portrayer Dean Geyer] around [on the show] for a while,” said Di Loreto. “We think he’s incredibly sexy. He sings and dances, as well. It’s a really interesting storyline. The show has blossomed creatively this year, being able to travel back and forth between New York and Lima. And we love having him here.” But perhaps not all hope is lost for Finchel lovers. After all, Di Loreto teased that “romance is going to play a part in [Finn's] future.”

GRADUATION DAY: THE SEQUEL | As the end of Season 4 nears, so does the end of high school for seniors Tina, Artie, Brittany and Blaine. So where will they end up? “I wouldn’t be surprised if another cast member or a few other cast members find them[selves] in New York [next season],” said Di Loreto. “That story has yet to reveal itself, but it seems [like] one of those natural conclusions. They’re all going to different places, just like we all do in high school, and hopefully those are stories that we can blossom.” Morris has her own unexpected idea for where she’d like to see her alterego to end up: “I want her to go to jail,” she shared.. “I think it’d be the best story ever!”

[TVLine]

Finn will continue to lead New Directions, but it's a romance that will help play a role in his future, Glee executive producer Dante Di Loreto told reporters Wednesday during a visit to the Fox musical's Hollywood set.

During a Q&A with critics to help close out the Television Critics Association's winter press tour, the cast and EP confirmed the Valentine's Day wedding, defended new couple Brittany and Sam and teased that the Class of 2013 could follow in the footsteps of some of their former classmates. Here are 11 teasers from the cast:
1. Setting examples: Darren Criss still wants Blaine and Kurt to wind up together, despite the recent addition of Kurt's new love interest, Oliver, in the Jan. 24 return episode. "The fact that they've been working hard to stay in each other's lives is a good thing to show, but of course I want to see them together in the end!" he told reporters Wednesday during the set visit. Criss added that showing the former duo's friendship and acknowledging that they're still in each other's lives is "a good example to set."

2. Wedding bells: Exec producerDi Loreto confirmed Wednesday whatTHRreported in October: The Valentine's Day episode will feature a wedding. "It's fair to say that there is romance in the air. There is a wedding in the air, and what is exciting about the show is there's certain things about the show that are undeniable. … There are also some things that are going to shock the heck out of you. That's a the really fun part and that's what's coming down the pike."

3. Class of 2013: Brittany, Tina, Artie and Blaine are among the seniors who will be marching toward graduation this season, with Di Loreto expressing confidence in the Fox musical's ability to capture its characters' evolution. He teased that New York could be in the cards for some of the Class of 2013. "I wouldn't be surprised if you find a few other castmembers in New York," he told reporters. "That story is yet to reveal itself, but it seems like one of those natural conclusions. They're all going in different places, just like we all do in high school, and hopefully those are stories that we can blossom."

4. Finn's future: Finn discovered his passion and gift for teaching (despite New Directions' recent loss), but Di Loreto said it was important to show the journey of someone besides McKinley's students. "Revealing what the challenge is of being a teacher was really important to [Finn's] storyline," he said. "Romance is going to play a part in his future, too, and where that takes us has yet to be determined." Criss, meanwhile, said as of the Valentine's Day episode, Finn is "still going strong" at the helm of New Directions. "It's cool seeing him thrive and inspire," he told THR

5. Milestones and touring, oh my! After taking a year off, Di Loreto said the cast is open to touring again. "We had an amazing time during the last tour, and we'd all love the opportunity to do it again; it's really about finding time to fit it into our lives," he said. "There's a milestone coming up that you're all going to hear about very soon." Color us interested.

6. Minefield! Asked about Santana and Brittany's relationship, Heather Morris called the subject a "minefield." "It's like we were just best friends," she said of the former couple's romantic relationship. "I don't think they were great for each other even though they're best friends. Sam gives her more room to just be herself, and that's a lot of fun." Morris also said Sam allows the ditzy Cheerio more room to really be "weird." As for hope for the former lesbian couple, Morris told THR: "They're friends, but they won't get back together, I don't think." Sad face.

7. Life after McKinley: Morris has hilarious plans for Brittany following her graduation -- that is if the second-year senior graduates. "I want my character to go to jail," she said to laughter. "There should be an episode where she raises her hand to go to the bathroom and never shows back up. Then you show her later and she's in jail." Hope her cellmate is equally amusing!

8. Backlash: Chord Overstreet says he understands the backlash to Sam's romantic pairing with Brittany. "People care about a lot of things because it speaks to them, and I feel like that kind of relationship a lot of people are invested in, so they hate to see it go away," he told THR of Brittany and Santana's split. "But I also think there has to be a little separation to have that kind of tension to, 'Are they going to get back together, or are they not?' It adds the drama you need. I don't know who's going to end up together, but I think Sam and Brittany is funny because it gives a bit of comic relief. At the same time, the story she has with Santana is super sweet. I don't think the fans should be as upset -- they should be more excited for what's to come for both scenarios."

9. "Tough" times: As for how Santana will take the news that her bisexual ex-girlfriend has not only moved on with a guy but with someone she knows: "The first person you really love sticks with you the most, so I think it's going to be tough for her," he told THR.

10. Back in business: New Directions lost its choir room in the winter finale, but Criss teased that their eviction won't last long. "There was some foul play going on with the Warblers, so that might have something to do with how they come back," he said, adding there's a great potential for growth in defeat. "I like the idea of these guys when they lose: Who are they, and what does a glee club do when they can't perform? What's really the story -- the glee club or the people in the glee club? It's cool to focus on what that's going to do for them, but they will continue to perform."

11. As for Blaine's new connection with Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) Criss said their friendship "takes an interesting turn." "Blaine and Tina take a new step in their relationship -- for better or worse."

[Hollywood Reporter]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Sab Jan 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Seg Jan 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Spoilers do Gleek Out! Brasil [x]:

do you know anything about a possible duet for Brittana anytime soon?
not yet
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Ter Jan 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Any Glee news on my favorite couple? — Tracey
You forgot a key part of that question, T: YOUR FAVORITE COUPLE! I do have some juicy couple scoop, however. The twist? I’m making this a mini-blind item. “I just found out a few days ago that [SPOILER] cheats on me,” a cast member told EW this weekend. “I did not expect that from that character. I would love it if [SPOILER] gets really mad about it and vindictive. I can play a mean and vindictive.” Hit the comments with guesses, Gleeks. I apologize in advance for the turmoil. [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
TheTroll
Moderador
Moderador

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Ter Jan 29, 2013 11:10 pm

hehe ele foi grande boss nesta resposta

Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Qua Jan 30, 2013 3:54 pm

mesmo xD nunca vi ninguém a shippar menos brittana que a heather.
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Sex Fev 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Twitter Q&A - Ryan Murphy:

we want #BSBonGlee @backstreetboys are important part of the pop culture just like #glee is
Happening.

we're missing Finn- solos... will they be back anytime soon?
Yes coming.

Any more focus on Ryder soon?
Big Ryder story coming. Scary and good.

I love Tina's speech about Blaine's butt.
Tina has great episodes coming up.

Is Brittany going to get a storyline about graduating like Puck did last year? Or was the SAT thing telling us she will?
Oh yes. There will be a Brittany graduating story.

source
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Qua Fev 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Any Glee scoop? Bonus points if it’s regarding the original gang. — Amber
Well, on a slightly Puck related note, when I spoke with Jacob Artist, the actor told me that should Jake find out about Puck and Kitty’s fling, his reaction may surprise people. “I think it would be a mix of relief and confusion. I think when he finds out and if he finds out, it will be interesting for sure,” he says. “You’ll have to wait and see.” [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Qui Fev 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Sab Fev 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Qua Fev 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Question: I feel like the only guy in the world that loves Rachel and Brody together on Glee. Please tell me that he’s not an escort or prostitute or whatever and it was just a coincidence that he was leaving a friend’s hotel room with some money. —Rashad
Ausiello:
All I can tell you is that you’ll get a definitive answer to that question in the very next episode, airing March 7. I lied. That’s not the only thing I can tell you. I can also tell you that shortly after the show returns from its mini-winter hiatus, Sue will be in the middle of a feud with Blaine. “I’m blackmailing him to get back on the Cheerios,” reveals Jane Lynch. “Because I want his ass on my Cheerios.” [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Sab Fev 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Besides singing, Jessica also shared that she wants to try acting and confirmed that she would indeed be appearing in the hit TV show Glee.

“Yes, I met with Ryan Murphy and we’re talking about some episodes and that’s happening very, very soon. I’m very excited. I’ve never acted before but it seems like it’s so fun to do. So I’m like, ‘Let’s do this!’ You only live life once.”

Her character has yet to be finalized but according to previous reports, Jessica may end up as the new love interest for Finn (Cory Monteith), or one of the lead singers of a rival school.

“I haven’t read the script yet but anything would be fun to play. I always find a way to relate to high school kids and everything, so I’m very excited for that and I guess I’m just a regular teenage girl with my dreams and I just jump in,” she enthused. [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   Dom Fev 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Confirm/Deny: Glee will cover Taylor Swift soon.
confirm [x]

confirm or deny: finn tells will about him and emma.
confirm [x]

C/D: The show will revisit the Blam storyline that was cut from Naked.
confirm [x]

confirm/deny marley will tell jake that ryder kissed her
confirm [x]

confirm or deny brittany and santana have an important conversation in episode 15 16 or 17
deny [x]

C/D: Rachel will find out about "Brody's secret
confirm [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4ª Temporada - Spoilers   

4ª Temporada - Spoilers
Página 9 de 10Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Seguinte

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum
GleeClubPT :: A Série :: 4ª Temporada :: Spoilers-
Ir para: