Compartilhe | 

4x11 - Sadie Hawkins

Ir em baixo 
AutorMensagem
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Sab Nov 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Última edição por littlestar em Seg Nov 19, 2012 6:27 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Ter Nov 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Seg Nov 19, 2012 6:30 pm

”Sadie Hawkins” Production Draft
Kurt: I…I don’t want to jinx it. Not that someone like him — a [something that looks like ‘member’ or ‘mentor’.] Twenty-four, incredibly handsome and sophisticated — would ever ask someone like me out.
Rachel: You’re a catch. And now that you and Blaine are in a good place with the break-up, you need to start putting yourself out there soon. If this mystery man’s playing hard to get, you ask him out.

(bastantes) fotos on set
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Dom Nov 25, 2012 11:47 pm

A Ashley Fink (Lauren) volta neste episódio. [x]

E porque já estava mais do que na altura... A Tina tem um solo neste episódio. [x] (vamos esperar que não comece a chorar ou seja interrompida ou algo do género)

---

tell me something about the tina solo pleasee :/
it's about a boy you wouldn't expect, i guess..

so tina is the one with the unexpected crush?
All we will say is that there's more than one unexpected crush in the episode

[x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Qui Nov 29, 2012 10:12 pm

how many unexpected crushes are there? i have like 30 different combinations of how this could go in my head!!!!
many

apparently the warblers were on set yesterday. are they coming back again in future episodes?
yes, episode 11!

Will you tell us if Blaine either has a crush or is crushed on in 4.11 (don't need to say who or which direction)?
both

Will Will will be in ep 11 ?
No, Will will not be

one word to describe 4x11??
unexpected

Is Blaine's crush on someone in New Directions?
Yes

One hint on who Tina's singing about? Pretty please?
no more hints for now. but she will ask him to dance and will be rejected.

Kitty invite someone to the Sadie Hawkins dance? Did he said Yes or Not?
yes she will invite someone! Smile

is artie singin on 411?
yes, 2 songs!

[x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Sab Dez 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Can you tell us how many songs there are in 4x11?

Could you please say how many of the songs for 4x11 are in New York?

Maybe it's gonna sound so "LOL" but can you tell us if Tina will perform the whole thing? i mean, "My funny valentine" & "I follow rivers" had been ruined in the middle of the performance. We're a little bit "paranoiac" , Thank you so so much for EVERYTHING, and have such an AMAZING weekend! Smile
Yes she will finish it

Is this legit that Blaine will sing a Walk the Moon song?
no

Does Kurt sing in 4x11? Smile
no

Could you please tell us if the guy who is not named paul anymore sings something?
yes

Does Blaine have a solo in Episode 11?
no

Will Blaine sing in 4X11? Smile
yes

Can you tell us if either Sugar or Kitty are featured in one of the 6 songs?
they r not

[x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Dom Dez 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Jake or Maybe Ryder sing something?
ryder

You said that Artie will sing two songs in 4x11, one of them is a solo?
no =/

will joe sing anything?
yes

any duets?

is not-named-Paul's song a solo?
yes

Are any of the graduated singing?
finn

The other solo is sang by Marley?!
tina

What kind of song is Tina's solo? Like the style, is it something impressive, like Because You Loved Me was?
a torch ballad!

2 solos, 2 duets, the others 2 numbers will be group numbers?
exactly

Is Tina on any of the duets or group numbers? Or does she only have the solo?
she only sings the solo

a blam duet?
no

Does Sam sing in 411?
yes

will the warblers be singing?
no

Is Unique or Marley on any song? <3
thats funny, one of the duets is theirs

could you possibly tell us who sings the duets?
the other duet is marley and brittany
that’s the so called “girls numbers”. all the girls are on it, but only these two sing it.

are any of the songs in 4x11 a mashup?
no!!!!

i read that the tina solo is make you feel my love, is true?
no

[x]

---

4.11 songs - who is singing:
1. Solo - Not-named-Paul - being introduced with a solo - interesting.
2. Solo - Tina
3. Marley and Unique
4. Marley and Britt (girls’ number)
5. group
6. group
Artie sings in both group numbers. Sam, Joe, Blaine, Ryder, Finn all also sing in at least one group number. [x]

I Don’t Know How To Love Him, cantada por Tina Cohen-ChangCanção original do musical Jesus Christ Superstar. [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Ter Dez 04, 2012 4:34 pm

there's an anon spoiler going around that they changed paul's name to andy, can you confirm or deny?
Deny.

Can you confirm or deny if Paul's name was changed to Scott?
Deny

Can you confirm or deny that Tina's crush will be Finn Hudson?
Deny

Can you confirm or deny that Puck is in 4x11?
confirm

[x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Qui Dez 06, 2012 9:03 pm

'Glee' filmed interiors with music at the Los Angeles Theatre Center (downtown) today..http://thelatc.org/

[x]

---

---

[YOUNG MALE YOGA INSTRUCTOR] We are looking for a SAG, male, YOGA INSTRUCTOR, age 18-22. This is to play a High School Student so must fall within that age Range, MUST be available all day Friday, December 7th. Please state in the notes of your submission that you are an actual instructor. [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Dom Dez 09, 2012 12:27 pm

músicas confirmadas até agora:

I Don’t Know How To Love Him, cantada por Tina Cohen-ChangCanção original do musical Jesus Christ Superstar.
Baby Got Back, cantada por Adam & The Apples – Canção original do cantor Sir Mix-a-Lot.
No Scrubs, cantada por Artie, Blaine, Ryder, Sam e JoeCanção original do grupo TLC.
I Only Have Eyes For You, cantada por Ryder LynnCanção original do grupo The Flamingos.

[x]

---

the artie/finn/joe/sam/ryder song is actually a ryder solo, but they are in the stage with him.

what? you just said ryder is singing no scrubs as a solo? im so confused Sad
we said there was two group numbers
artie/blaine/ryder/sam/joe and artie/finn/ryder/sam/joe.
in ‘no scrubs’, everybody listed sings. but the other one (artie/finn/ryder/sam/joe) is actually just Ryder singing.

do you confirm or deny that the brit/marley duet is wannabe by the spice girls
denyyyyyy

confirm or deny: blaine's crush will be on a girl? :/
deny

Kitty is gonna have Ryder as dance partner. Confirm or deny ? Smile
deny

Brittany will ask Sam out to the Sadie Hawkins dance, confirm/deny?
confirm

confirm or deny: a girl has a crush oh Blaine
confirm

[x]

---

Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Qua Dez 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Tell Him, cantada por Brittany & Marley - Canção original da cantora Vonda Shepard. [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Qui Dez 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Locked Out Of Heaven, cantada por Marley & Wade - Canção original do cantor Bruno Mars. [x]

---

Glee 4x11 Promo "Sadie Hawkins" (HD)
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Qua Dez 19, 2012 6:03 pm

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Written by
ROSS MAXWELL
Directed by
BRADLEY BUECKER

CONCEPT: McKinley’s Sadie Hawkins dance offers several gleeks a rare chance to feel empowered. Sam and Blaine investigate a possible cheating scandal at Sectionals. Kurt makes a new friend at NYADA.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

SAMUEL LARSEN Joe Hart
ALEX NEWELL Wade ‘Unique’ Adams
VANESSA LENGIES Sugar Motta
DEAN GEYER Brody Weston
MELISSA BENOIST Marley Rose
JACOB ARTIST Jake Puckerman
BECCA TOBIN Kitty Wilde
BLAKE JENNER Ryder Lynn
DOT-MARIE JONES Coach Beiste
LAUREN POTTER Becky Jackson
ASHLEY FINK Lauren Zizes
NOLAN GERARD FUNK Hunter Clarington

[x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Sex Dez 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Glee January promo

When McKinley throws its first Sadie Hawkins dance, it offers some of the girls a rare chance to feel empowered, while the boys experience the opposite end of the spectrum. In an attempt to make new friends at NYADA, Kurt ignores Rachel’s advice and contemplates joining a club with a dubious reputation. As Rachel and Brody’s relationship continues to move forward, sexy sparks fly between Kurt and a charming upperclassman. Meanwhile Sam looks for proof the Warblers cheated at Sectionals; the love-triangle between Marley, Jake and Kitty heats up with unexpected results; and two gleeks confess their secret crushes. [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Sab Dez 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Confirm or deny that Tina's crush is Blaine
confirm

Confirm or deny that Lauren will invite to dance Jake or Ryder?
deny

Is Adam nice to Kurt? - confirm/deny
confirm

Does Blaine's crush find out he has a crush on him?
confirm

confirm/deny the actor playing Adam keeps his accent
confirm

Confirm or Deny: "I don't know how to Love him" is sung by Tina about Blaine.
confirm

[x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Sab Jan 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Qua Jan 09, 2013 8:44 pm

FEMALE EMPOWERMENT RULES THE SCHOOL ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" THURSDAY, JANUARY 24 ON FOX

The girls of the glee club organize a Sadie Hawkins dance at McKinley High, in which the girls ask out their dates, leading to interesting couplings among the members of New Directions. Meanwhile, Sam is convinced that the Warblers cheated at Sectionals, and he makes it his mission to find the evidence. Also, Kurt attempts to find his niche at NYADA in the all-new "Sadie Hawkins" episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Jan. 24 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-411) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Heather Morris as Brittany; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; and Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury.

Guest Cast: Dot Jones as Coach Beiste; Vanessa Lengies as Sugar Motta; Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson; Samuel Larsen as Joe Hart; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Dean Geyer as Brody Weston; Becca Tobin as Kitty; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Alex Newell as Wade Adams; Damian McGinty as Rory Flanagan; Ashley Fink as Lauren Zizes; and Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn.
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Sex Jan 11, 2013 3:29 pm

When Glee returns January 24th, just about EVERYONE will have something to fangirl about! While recently being interviewed on the red carpet at the Los Angeles premier of Struck By Lightning, Darren Criss gave everyone a rather cryptic clue about a certain someone making a notable appearance when the show returns. Darren stated, “There’s somebody who’s going to show up in an episode, that if people know where I come from […] Someone’s gonna show up. It’s really great.”

Well, fangirls and fanboys, “really great” is an understatement! Hot on the tails of the news that Glee is to be negotiated for a “fifth season and beyond,” PopWrapped can exclusively reveal that Joey Richter, will be the next Team Starkid member to make an appearance on the hit Television show.

As if that alone wasn’t reason to squeal with delight, we can also exclusively reveal that Fangirl Extrordinaire, Tessa Netting has also joined the show!

As if that isn’t enough to stop your pacemakers, we can also exclusively reveal that Richter and Netting will be joining the Adam’s Apples, a newly introduced glee club that will do their best to convince Kurt to join them. How will the Adam’s Apples lure Kurt to their glee club, you ask? Well, their slower, epic version of Sir Mix-A-Lot’s 90’s rap classic, Baby Got Back, complete with PLENTY of rump shaking, just may do the trick.

What do you you guys think of all of this? Do you think Kurt will really join the Adam’s Apples? What kind of character do you want to see Joey Richter and Tessa Netting play? Do you hope that they are cunning and conniving like Sebastian, or loyal and decent like Blaine? Sound off below and let us know what you want to see!

[x]

---

Glee 4x11 Promo #3 "Sadie Hawkins" (HD)
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Dom Jan 13, 2013 3:00 pm

#11 – Sadie Hawkins (lista completa e na ordem do episódio)

Tell Him, cantada por Brittany & Marley - Canção original da cantora Vonda Shepard.
I Don’t Know How To Love Him, cantada por Tina Cohen-ChangCanção original do musical Jesus Christ Superstar.
Baby Got Back, cantada por Adam & The Apples – Canção original do cantor Sir Mix-a-Lot.
No Scrubs, cantada por Artie, Blaine, Ryder, Sam e JoeCanção original do grupo TLC.
Locked Out Of Heaven, cantada por Marley & Wade - Canção original do cantor Bruno Mars.
I Only Have Eyes For You, cantada por Ryder LynnCanção original do grupo The Flamingos. [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Ter Jan 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Spoilers em relação ao 4x11 e 4x12:

School dances and nudity: Those are among the first two subjects that will be the focus of Glee, when the Fox musical returns next week for the second half of its fourth season.

The first episode back will see McKinley stage a Sadie Hawkins dance with the women's empowerment spills into NYADA to see Rachel grab the bull by the horns and Tina set her sights on a new guy. Elsewhere at the dance, an old romance between two members of New Directions could be rekindled and the Men of McKinley take to fundraising.

The Hollywood Reporter caught up with a few members of the Glee cast at Fox's Television Critics Association's winter press tour to get the scoop on what's ahead on the musical dramedy.

1. Rachel Berry, empowered: The theme of McKinley's Sadie Hawkins dance will have an impact on Rachel, Lea Michele says. "Rachel learns she needs to take the lead in her relationship with Brody," she tells THR. "The last scene in the episode is a shocker -- it doesn't get too racy but she makes a bold move." Meanwhile, Rachel will also encourage Kurt (Chris Colfer) to explore a new romance. "It's in the 'Sadie Hawkins' episode that Kurt meets his new love interest and Rachel encourages him to take the lead and move forward to make it happen."

2. Hope for Finn and Rachel? While Rachel is still exploring her relationship with Brody (Dean Geyer), Michele says she's "hearing some rumors" about Rachel and Finn (Cory Monteith). "[It's] nothing permanent yet because I think it's important that they're each in their own story lines that I think are really good for them individually," she says. "I've heard some fun stuff that we might get to be doing together."

3. Old Rachel vs. New Rachel: The Jan. 31 "Naked" hour will largely revolve around Rachel as she struggles with whether or not to take a part in a student film that includes a topless scene. "She's torn between the old Rachel and the new Rachel. The new Rachel is more grown up and she's making more adult decisions, but the old Rachel in penny loafers and knee-highs would never do anything like that," Michele teases. "I got to do a duet with myself where the old Rachel is singing with the new Rachel. We did this awesome song and I had to do the whole thing as the new Rachel and then again as the old Rachel and they're syncing it together to have me on-screen together. She's torn," she laughs, no doubt a nod to the '90s Natalie Imbruglia hit.

4. Romance rekindled: While both Artie (Kevin McHale) and Sugar will head to the Sadie Hawkins dance stag, there's a strong possibility that the duo won't remain solo for long. "She starts to have real feelings for Artie and clams up," Vanessa Lengies tells THR. Both Lengies and McHale say they've been rooting for the former couple, whose initial romance in season three was short-lived (she ultimately picked Rory though they dated briefly afterward), to reconnect. "I think they're great together and I love Vanessa to death; we've been vying for that to happen," McHale tells THR.

5. More boy band-type performances: The Sadie Hawkins dance will be a big one big musical numbers, with McHale noting that the show's history of featuring boy band-style musical numbers will continue. "We're not doing a boy band song but we're doing it in a boy band way," he says, noting clues can be found on both his and co-star Blake Jenner's Twitter feeds. "It's a song I was very excited to do."

6. Nudity? The"Naked" episode will hit home in both New York and Ohio, with both Rachel and Chord Overstreet's Sam getting a lot to do. "There may be a Men of McKinley calendar," McHale teases with a grin. "I can't give away what moth Artie is but I was very happy about it; I had to wear a crazy-ass costume and it's good." Meanwhile, the nudity will likely benefit a worthwhile group: the struggling New Directions.

7. Love is in the air for Jake and Marley: Jacob Artist hints that the couple's relationship will continue to develop. "There's a lot of cute moments for them," he teases, including a love song duet with Melissa Benoist's Marley. As for his date to the Sadie Hawkins dance, Artist remained tight-lipped, indicating it would satisfying. "It's not Kitty, I'll tell you that!"

8. Sadie Hawkins mastermind: Jenna Ushkowitz says Tina is on the hunt for a new partner in crime. "Blaine Anderson is my date!" Ushkowitz enthuses. "Tina gains a new 'love interest' and is looking for a new partner in crime because Mike is gone and thinks Blaine is a good date so she comes up with the whole idea for the dance so she can ask Blaine.

9. Tina's new love interest? Ushkowitz says Tina fans will get their due as her character finally takes her turn in the spotlight. "Tina has come into her own as a senior, thinking she'll be a leader in the glee club and take charge this year because there's nobody to fight her," she tells THR. "She's getting what she wants so far -- even if it means she has to be a little bit of a bitch." Part of Tina's newfound "take-charge" approach will feature a long-awaited solo to a "strong, powerful woman song." "She's been sitting back and watching for the past three years and she's going to get what she wants this time," Ushkowitz says of the solo. "It's a really cool number with a bunch of dancers and big production values. It's one of those numbers in which Tina feels like she's finally made it." While the actress, who has been with the series from the start, loves single Tina, she says love is never off the table for anyone on the show. "Part of Tina thinks Blaine might be that for her, which is crazy," she says, noting Mercedes' (Amber Riley) season one romantic crush on Kurt. "I don’t' know how far it will go but it might just be another crush where you think that maybe he's not gay and it leads to friendship, which always ends up happening after the crush goes away -- it happened to me in high school!"

10. Sue's baby daddy: Jane Lynch tells THR that there's still no word yet on who the A-list father of her new daughter is but she has two candidates. "I always say Javier Bardem but I don't know if w'ere going to get him on Glee," she jokes. "I think it'd be funny if we got Principal Figgins' sperm but the baby is really blond and very white, though Sue's DNA would probably kick his DNA's ass!"

[x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Qui Jan 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Sex Jan 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Dom Jan 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Are you drunk enough to tell us Kitty's date so Sadie Hawkins?
Pandas are awesome dont yoU Clearly thinK? [x]

We need a romance for artie :c
Sadie Hawkins and Valentine's Day episodes. [x]

any Blaine/Sam coming up?
Yes. Lots of great Blaine/Sam stuff in the next two episodes. [x]
Ver perfil do usuário
littlestar
Football Player
Football Player

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   Seg Jan 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Spoilers do Gleek Out! Brasil [x]:

An extra said there is an almost kiss between Tina and Blaine during the SH dance. Is that true or did she mistake what she saw?
true

The fandom is sure that Blaine will crush on Sam in 4x11. Any chance of you confirming or denying that? Smile
confirm

----------

Locked Out of Heaven
Ver perfil do usuário
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: 4x11 - Sadie Hawkins   

4x11 - Sadie Hawkins
Página 1 de 1

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum
GleeClubPT :: A Série :: 4ª Temporada :: Spoilers-
Ir para: