GleeClubPT
GleeClubPT
GleeClubPT
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar
Membro do Mês
Membro do Mês (Junho)

bibs
new characters and storylines - Página 2 2-17

Staff
Administração

Just Tiago new characters and storylines - Página 2 Tumblr_m1rqsjeNOT1qdx5sqo7_250

TroutyMouths new characters and storylines - Página 2 178-82

Moderação

headless_chicken
new characters and storylines - Página 2 4-84

TheTroll
new characters and storylines - Página 2 9-86

bibs
new characters and storylines - Página 2 2-17

new characters and storylines

Ir para baixo 
+10
TheTroll
Swag!Gron
catinha_sims
Boo
Akemi
diogosilva
freya
Just Tiago
bibs
sarz.evans.
14 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
sarz.evans.
Loser
Loser
sarz.evans.

new characters and storylines - Página 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptyQua Ago 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Relembrando a primeira mensagem :

Mean Girls + Mercedes Boyfriend + Another pointless teacher

Since by now half of the Cheerios are members of New Directions, Glee is enrolling a new crop of Mean Girls! Who’s who?

* Sugar is… well, she’s basically RHNJ’s Danielle Staub, only in high school. Affluent, self-confident and a godawful singer.

* Sheila, a modern-day Joan Jett, actually hasher own pack of Blackhearts and the tats to go with ’em.

But that’s not all. As production on season 3 gets underway next week, I’m hearing that the show is also on the lookout for a new linebacker, a gigantosaur by the name of Bubba. (What did you expect, a Kevin?) Sixtysomething actresses will also be passing through to audition for the role of Nancy Bletheim, a geometry teacher who thinks the arts are for… well, anywhere but in school.

source
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

AutorMensagem
Just Tiago
Administrador
Administrador
Just Tiago

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySáb Ago 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Everything is Emily on Glee and nothing hurts, js
bibs
Moderador
Moderador
bibs

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySáb Ago 06, 2011 6:46 pm

this ^
headless_chicken
Moderador
Moderador
headless_chicken

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySáb Ago 06, 2011 8:41 pm

sarz.evans. escreveu:
bibs escreveu:
-There is a Joan Jett-esque character named Sheila joining the cast of Glee in Season 3. This has been confirmed by TVLine. I can confirm that this character is played by Lindsay Pearce and will be introduced in Episode 1. Whether or not she wins the Glee Project though, I still don't know. The creators have said that if numerous people on the show are good, they'll consider adding them.

LOL, já sabia. Ela não podia ser a Sugar porque na descrição diz que ela canta mal - o que eu acho super weird btw - portanto yeah, não estou surpresa.
Estou para ver quem é a Sugar. Se for a Marissa fico feliz da vida mas ela canta bem portanto nao sei x'D

Ainda acho - tenho esperança - que o Samuel ganhe e fique com a Mercedes. OMG YES I WANT THIS DDDD: lol

^This, except Samuel with Mercedes
diogosilva
Loser
Loser
diogosilva

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptyDom Ago 07, 2011 1:20 am

But the Glee-focused scribes gradually gave up and left until only a few remained. Murphy left the stage, and then … suddenly … it happened — a Glee nugget!
“I think one of the things that we’re doing for season three is servicing more of the kids,” Murphy said. “I don’t think there’s been enough Amber. I don’t think here’s been enough Jenna or Harry. So very early on around episode 3 or 4 we start…”

Then he catches himself. “It always goes in waves,” he said. “It’s hard on me because I love all those actors and they’re so talented and I feel an obligation to showcase their talent, and this year I think we’re going to do that a little better.”

fonte.
puckle
Cheerios
Cheerios
puckle

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptyQui Ago 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Citação :
Brittany S. Pierce, what did you do over summer vacation? Heather Morris stops to think a moment before serving up a very Britty answer: “She went into the Matrix.” And that seems about right. Having only spied the premiere script, Morris doesn’t have much intel to share about Season 3, other than “Brittany wants Artie back” — which she sees as a good thing, since “everybody really wants them together.” Well, everybody “except Santana,” she points out. “But Brittany is real, so she’ll do what she wants to do.” Does that mean “Brittana” is finito for, like, forever? “Probably,” Morris reckons. “The writers may play with it a little bit more – but maybe not.” Regardless, the bi-curious/lesbian storyline did some good while it lasted. “Before the tour, I met some girls who told me how appreciative they were, because they were going through that themselves,” Morris shares. “It was nice to hear that we did something for them.”

source: TV LINE
Boo
Football Player
Football Player
Boo

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptyQui Ago 11, 2011 5:24 pm

O papel de Sugar já foi atribuido a Vanessa Lengies, pelos vistos.
Fonte

puckle escreveu:
Citação :
Brittany S. Pierce, what did you do over summer vacation? Heather Morris stops to think a moment before serving up a very Britty answer: “She went into the Matrix.” And that seems about right. Having only spied the premiere script, Morris doesn’t have much intel to share about Season 3, other than “Brittany wants Artie back” — which she sees as a good thing, since “everybody really wants them together.” Well, everybody “except Santana,” she points out. “But Brittany is real, so she’ll do what she wants to do.” Does that mean “Brittana” is finito for, like, forever? “Probably,” Morris reckons. “The writers may play with it a little bit more – but maybe not.” Regardless, the bi-curious/lesbian storyline did some good while it lasted. “Before the tour, I met some girls who told me how appreciative they were, because they were going through that themselves,” Morris shares. “It was nice to hear that we did something for them.”

source: TV LINE

new characters and storylines - Página 2 2nvywrp

Quero acreditar que isso não seja verdade :c

new characters and storylines - Página 2 Cry3

sarz.evans.
Loser
Loser
sarz.evans.

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptyQui Ago 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Yeah... Lindsay is going to win the glee project. I mean, não vai ser um rapaz porque senão ele era o namorado da Mercedes right? E já sabemos quem esse vai ser. E só falta mesmo a tal Sheila so... acho mesmo que vai ser a Lindsay.

E sobre Brittana, LOL nem comento.
headless_chicken
Moderador
Moderador
headless_chicken

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptyQui Ago 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Na verdade nem estou muito triste de já não haver Britanna, Santana was made for men you know?
TheTroll
Moderador
Moderador
TheTroll

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptyQui Ago 11, 2011 8:57 pm

também achei idiota o facto de terem transformado a santana em lésbica pq tipo... ela andou interessada no puck na 1a temporada. MAS, eu shippo brittana pq acho que elas sao tipo soulmates portanto espero que voltem a falar no assunto - nao digo pra elas acabarem juntas, mas pelo menos nao esquecerem o assunto.
puckle
Cheerios
Cheerios
puckle

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptyQui Ago 11, 2011 10:27 pm

agora anda bue hate na hemo pelo tumblr lol amo. e o brad acabou de tweetar que adorava o dark sense of humour dela.
sarz.evans.
Loser
Loser
sarz.evans.

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptyQui Ago 11, 2011 11:19 pm

say hello to the second (or first) biggest bullshit glee has ever done - http://gleekoutbr.com/galeria/displayimage.php?album=805&pid=38799#top_display_media
freya
Loser
Loser
freya

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptyQui Ago 11, 2011 11:55 pm

what is this DDD:
a quinn vai-se revoltar e ser a avril lavigne? ~
TheTroll
Moderador
Moderador
TheTroll

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySex Ago 12, 2011 12:15 am

eu acho cute silent

also,
Spoiler:
Swag!Gron
Membro do Mês
Membro do Mês
Swag!Gron

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySex Ago 12, 2011 1:09 am

glee spoilers
Turns out I got my first spoilers of the season!

NOTE: Do not tweet or link this information in any way to anyone involved with the show, whether it’s Lea Mchele or the craft services guy. They are not going to confirm or deny anything; all bringing this to their attention will do is make them aware that the info is out there, and it could mean I can’t share other things in the future.

And trust me, I WILL find out if this is done, so please, don’t ruin it for everybody.

Now for the spoilers:

Today’s scene was filmed at the courtyard.

Blaine sings the lead on “It’s Not Unusual.” It is a big group dance number with all of ND. He was not wearing a Dalton uniform.

Fonte

Não sei até que ponto isto é verdade, mas é possível que seja verdade Razz
headless_chicken
Moderador
Moderador
headless_chicken

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySex Ago 12, 2011 1:37 am

LOL, a "bata" da Lea parece as que a minha mãe usa para trabalhar
Akemi
Loser
Loser
Akemi

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySex Ago 12, 2011 1:12 pm

shut up, a lea está adorable *--*
puckle
Cheerios
Cheerios
puckle

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySex Ago 12, 2011 5:48 pm

and it gets better.

Spoiler:
Akemi
Loser
Loser
Akemi

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySex Ago 12, 2011 5:57 pm

até te retweetei, what the hell is that o.o quinn's twin/a dream/quinn herself?
puckle
Cheerios
Cheerios
puckle

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySex Ago 12, 2011 7:36 pm

eu não faço a minima ideia mas estou a morrer de medo o.o
Boo
Football Player
Football Player
Boo

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySex Ago 12, 2011 8:50 pm

puckle escreveu:
Just Tiago
Administrador
Administrador
Just Tiago

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySex Ago 12, 2011 9:57 pm

puckle escreveu:

same here sista
TheTroll
Moderador
Moderador
TheTroll

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySáb Ago 13, 2011 12:43 am

lol tou a ler uma fanfic em que a quinn é extraterrestre e é bem mais coerente que a quinn vestida à punk
freya
Loser
Loser
freya

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySáb Ago 13, 2011 6:16 pm

simples, eles vão introduzir aquela personagem ~joan jett~, provavelmente ela vai começar a dar-se com essa porque está revoltada por causa de não ser prom queen, e isto vai durar uns 3 episodios até ela voltar ao normal --.
puckle
Cheerios
Cheerios
puckle

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySáb Ago 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Spoiler:

fonte: here
sarz.evans.
Loser
Loser
sarz.evans.

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 EmptySáb Ago 13, 2011 10:46 pm

freya escreveu:
simples, eles vão introduzir aquela personagem ~joan jett~, provavelmente ela vai começar a dar-se com essa porque está revoltada por causa de não ser prom queen, e isto vai durar uns 3 episodios até ela voltar ao normal --.

eu estou é com medo que ela nao volte ao normal nunca lol

I mean eu também tive a minha fase assim, em que me vestia mais 'dark' e tudo mais, mas acho que a Quinn já foi demasiado screwed over pelos writers e por isso é que não estou a gostar disto
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: new characters and storylines   new characters and storylines - Página 2 Empty

new characters and storylines
Ir para o topo 
Página 2 de 6Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Seguinte

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
GleeClubPT :: A Série :: Spoilers-
Ir para: