GleeClubPT
GleeClubPT
GleeClubPT
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar
Membro do Mês
Membro do Mês (Junho)

bibs
Brittana, Shelby and Rachel 2-17

Staff
Administração

Just Tiago Brittana, Shelby and Rachel Tumblr_m1rqsjeNOT1qdx5sqo7_250

TroutyMouths Brittana, Shelby and Rachel 178-82

Moderação

headless_chicken
Brittana, Shelby and Rachel 4-84

TheTroll
Brittana, Shelby and Rachel 9-86

bibs
Brittana, Shelby and Rachel 2-17

Brittana, Shelby and Rachel

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
Swag!Gron
Membro do Mês
Membro do Mês
Swag!Gron

Brittana, Shelby and Rachel Empty
MensagemAssunto: Brittana, Shelby and Rachel   Brittana, Shelby and Rachel EmptyTer Ago 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Turns out, when Glee comes thisclose to hooking up two of its fan-favorite characters, same-sex characters no less, you Gleeks kinda sorta want to know what is going to happen next. And by "kinda sorta" we mean we're pretty sure we could ask you for a kidney and you'd pony up.
Lucky for you, you can keep your organs to yourselves (always good advice) because we have the inside line on where things stand on all things Brittana. We have to warn you, though, you might be disappointed.

HeMo_Sexual: We'd love some Brittana news, but it's harder to get your hands on than Class A Crack. #BRITTANA

How would you know about getting your hands on crack? We're going to have to sit down and have a talk soon, Intervention style. But first, let's talk Brittana. A reliable source tells me nothing yet has been written for Brittany and Santana together for the new season, so it won't be tackled in the very beginning of season three (the first two scripts are already out). However, the writers are tentatively planning an arc for them a little later on, so…you're gonna LOVE me for saying this but…we have to be patient. (I'll stand still while you throw those rotten tomatoes and shoes at my head. And I'll let you know as soon as I hear that the Brittana/Santitany storyline is being tackled. Promise.)

Saranoh2009: Any scoop on Will/Emma on Glee?

Idina Menzel is back, as you might know, and it looks like it's gonna be a nice, long visit! Idina herself just told our Marc Malkin that she'll be in "at least eight episodes," and that is more than enough time to find her way back to her ex make-out buddy, Will Shuester. Menzel was pretty mum on plot details, but she did say, "The only thing I can say is my character becomes definitely more multi-dimensional," the hot mom says. "She definitely has a big heart so we'll see new aspects to her personality." Meanwhile, Dianna Agron tells me she's hoping Idina's return means a reunion with the baby she gave up to her, Beth.

1987Dav: Hey Kristin! Anything on Rachel, Shelby and Quinn?

Rachel's mom Shelby (played by Menzel), will definitely be doing a duet with her daughter. "I just came from the studio recording," she says. "I won't say what it is, but it's something with Lea (Michele) and it's one of the best songs ever written." One of the best songs ever written? We guess it's Eddie Murphy's legendary ditty "Party All the Time," but that's just our opinion. And clearly, it's right.

Fonte
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
bibs
Moderador
Moderador
bibs

Brittana, Shelby and Rachel Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Brittana, Shelby and Rachel   Brittana, Shelby and Rachel EmptyDom Set 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Idina herself just told our Marc Malkin that she'll be in "at least eight episodes,"

sim pff

One of the best songs ever written? We guess it's Eddie Murphy's legendary ditty "Party All the Time," but that's just our opinion.

ahahaha
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Brittana, Shelby and Rachel
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1